Accessibility Statement for Florida Keys Electric Inc.
Florida Keys Electric Inc. is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Florida Keys Electric Inc. takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Florida Keys Electric Inc.:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Florida Keys Electric Inc. is partially conformant with WCAG 2.0 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Florida Keys Electric Inc. is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Up to date versions of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Edge, Internet Explorer, Opera browsers.
Accessibility of Florida Keys Electric Inc. relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Florida Keys Electric Inc. assessed the accessibility of Florida Keys Electric Inc. by the following approaches:
- External evaluation
This statement was created on 2 March 2020 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.